Monday, June 3, 2013

FREE Ice Cream Social at Chain of Lakes

I want to invite the community to attend a FREE Ice Cream Social that our new congregation is hosting this Wednesday, Jun e 5th at 6:30 p.m.  on our property.  Directions to the property can be found on the Chain of Lakes web site:   http://www.colpres.org/module/events.htm?year=2013&month=Jun&day=5&eventId=522649
 
This is not an ordinary Ice Cream Social.  Spudster the clown is showing up to entertain children and twist balloons for them.  We are having an ice-cream eating contest featuring Tom Ryan, Mayor of Blaine.  I figured since I participated in a Triathlon two weeks ago I can now participate in an ice-cream eating contest.  I’m not sure how to practice for an ice-cream eating contest , though.  We’ll have FREE kits to fly, and drawings for coupons at Yogurt Sundae.
 
What’s not to like??
 
Stop on by and enjoy the hospitality shared by Chain of Lakes Church!

No comments: